Who needs to get fingerprinted?
- Individuals registering as a manager for a hotel-restaurant, lodging and entertainment or tavern liquor license.
- Officers, directors, managing members and members of a corporation or LLC, and/or Ownership interest in a liquor license of 10% or more.
Effective 09/24/2018, the State of Colorado Bureau of Investigation implemented a new fingerprinting system called CABS (Colorado Applicant Background Services), for noncriminal fingerprinting.There is only two companies currently authorized by the State to do fingerprints for background checks:
IdentoGO (aka Idemia)
You MUST schedule an appointment:
- Go online to the website
- Schedule location and time
- Payment is due, at the location, payable by business check, money order, or credit card in the name of the person being fingerprinted
- Fingerprinting at the location – Fingerprints are electronically sent to the State. You should not receive any paper fingerprint cards.
- Background check results will be sent to the City of Fort Lupton (the “requesting agency”)