Inspections are conducted through ProCode Inc, ProCode Inc's employees are ICC and NEC-certified inspectors. All Inspectors are certified in the disciplines that they inspect.
Jon Gesick- Building Official
Email: email@example.com ext. 700
Jose Gonzales-Building Official
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 703
Tammi Calhoun-Inspections Scheduler | Permit Technician
Email: email@example.com ext. 704
Dan Cantu- Master Electrician | Combination Residential Building Inspector
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 702
Tori Tomasino - Master Electrician | Combination Inspector
Email: email@example.com ext. 701
Troy Blackford - Building Inspector
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 709
Robert Warkentin - Journeyman Electrician | Combination Residential Building Inspector
Email: email@example.com ext. 705
Dennis Lohmeier - Residential Plan Review
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ext. 707
Jace Vaill- Cascade IT- Software Development Specialist
- The Town of Ft Lupton now requires an ‘Energy Compliance Certificate” as part of the requirements to show compliance with the 2018 International Energy Conservation Code. The certificate will be required on all new residential permits as of May of 2022. Along with the certificate form, leak test reports for Duct work and Building envelopes will be required. Testing reports and certificates should be completed and available to the inspector during Final Inspections and will require before the Certificate of Occupancy.
- It is the responsibility of the permit/property owner to request the required inspections noted on the permit card. Failure to finalize permit(s) can result in a violation and/or citation.
- Inspections scheduled before 4:00 PM will be completed the following business day. Inspections are typically scheduled between 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inspections that require the inspector to have access to the interior of a house, can be done within a two-hour window period. Approved plans must be available for the inspector at the time of inspection(s).
- Some inspections may vary due to permit type.
Per the IRC/IBC - the applicant or his/her agent must provide access for the inspection. The ladders will need to be tied off and secured for the inspector(s).
Releases (power/ gas)
City of Fort Lupton releases
- Temporary/United Power
- Permanent/United Power
- Solar/ United Power
In 2023, ProCode, Inc. will be closed in recognition of the following holidays - no inspections will be scheduled on the following days:
Martin Luther King Day - Monday, January 16th
Presidents Day - Monday, February 20th
Memorial Day - Monday, May 29th
4th of July Observance - Tuesday, July 4th
Labor Day - Monday, September 4th
Veterans Day - Friday, November 10th
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23th
Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 24th
Christmas Day- Monday, December 25th
Day after Christmas - Tuesday, November 26th
New Year’s Day- Monday, January 1st
Day after New Year's Day Observance- Tuesday, January 2nd
For any additional questions regarding this requirement please contact ProCode a Safe Built Company at 970-305-3161