ProCode, Inc a Safebuilt Company
Inspections are conducted through ProCode Inc, ProCode Inc's employees are ICC and NEC-certified inspectors. All Inspectors are certified in the disciplines that they inspect. Scheduling an inspection is no longer available in Cascade. You can click on the icon below or call ProCode at 970-305-3161 ext 1.
ProCode supports our communities with some of the most talented, experienced, and down-to-earth building permitting and inspection professionals you’ll find anywhere—right here in Northern Colorado.
Jon Gesick- Building Official
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 700
Jose Gonzales-Building Official
Email: email@example.com ext. 703
Dennis Lohmeier - Residential Plan Review
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ext. 707
Tammi Calhoun-Inspections Scheduler | Permit Technician
Email: email@example.com ext. 704
Dan Cantu- Master Electrician | Combination Residential Building Inspector
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 702
Robert Warkentin - Journeyman Electrician | Combination Residential Building Inspector
Email: email@example.com ext. 705
Eric Weber- Master Electrician | Combination Building Inspector
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org -Cell phone # 970-397-7768
Jace Vaill- Cascade IT- Software Development Specialist
Email: email@example.com ext. 710
- The City of Ft Lupton now requires an ‘Energy Compliance Certificate” as part of the requirements to show compliance with the 2018 International Energy Conservation Code. The certificate will be required on all new residential permits as of May of 2022. Along with the certificate form, leak test reports for Ductwork and Building envelopes will be required. Testing reports and certificates should be completed and available to the inspector during Final Inspections and will require before the Certificate of Occupancy.
- It is the responsibility of the permit/property owner to request the required inspections noted on the permit card. Failure to finalize permit(s) can result in a violation and/or citation.
- Inspections scheduled before 4:00 PM will be completed the following business day. Inspections are typically scheduled between 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inspections that require the inspector to have access to the interior of a house, can be done within a two-hour window period. Approved plans must be available for the inspector at the time of inspection(s).
- Some inspections may vary due to permit type.
Per the IRC/IBC - the applicant or his/her agent must provide access for the inspection. The ladders will need to be tied off and secured for the inspector(s).
Releases (power/ gas)
City of Fort Lupton releases
- Temporary/United Power
- Permanent/United Power
- Solar/ United Power
In 2023, ProCode, Inc. will be closed in recognition of the following holidays - no inspections will be scheduled on the following days:
Martin Luther King Day - Monday, January 16th Presidents Day - Monday, February 20th Memorial Day - Monday, May 29th 4th of July Observance - Tuesday, July 4th Labor Day - Monday, September 4th Veterans Day - Friday, November 10th Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23rd Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 24th
Christmas Day- Monday, December 25th
Day after Christmas - Tuesday, December 26th
New Year’s Day- Monday, January 1st
Day after New Year's Day Observance- Tuesday, January 2nd
ProCode In, A SAFEbuilt Company 39 S Parish Ave, Suite 220, Johnstown, CO 80534