Contractor license(s) expire December 31st of each year, If you a currently working on a project that will go into the next year, you will need to renew your license by January 1, 2022 in order to prevent any cease to work. Contractors that would like to renew for 2022 now have access to doing so through Cascade by simply uploading your application, insurance and state certification(s) if applicable (Electricians/Plumbers)
- Application - Please do not use previous years applications.
- Contractors License Application (Spanish)
- Insurance - "The City of Fort Lupton" needs to be listed as the certificate holder-If your license is still current, you will not need to submit another one until the expiration date of policy.
- Electrical/Plumbing (current state licenses)
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies aka DORA
For those contractors applying for more than one type of license, please submit payment for each license. For example if you are applying for Plumbing and HVAC
**We are kindly requesting all insurance certificates to be emailed to the Building Department or uploaded into Cascade**
Global (online) Payments are coming soon!
You may mail your application with a check payable to the City of Fort Lupton; fax your application with a cover page indicating who to contact for credit card payment; or email your application to the Building Department and indicate who to contact for credit card payment.
If you have any questions, please email the Building Department or call us at 303-857-6694.