Teen Advisory Board
What is the Teen Advisory Board?
TAB is a forum to have your opinions and suggestions heard – especially for teen programming and library materials. It is also an opportunity for additional volunteer hours.
Responsibilities of TAB Members
Including but not limited to…
● Regularly attend monthly meetings
● Offer suggestions for young adult library materials
● Aide in planning teen programs through brainstorming
- Students in grades 8 - 12 in the Fort Lupton Public School & Library Service Area
Benefits of TAB
- Granted community service hours
- Involvement may be included on college and/or job resumes
- Reference letter for college and/or job applications
*Members will only receive these benefits if they fulfill responsibilities of the TAB
How to apply for Teen Advisory Board?
Stop by the library and pick up a application packet!
If you have any questions, please contact
Julia Dandio 303-857-3340 email@example.com