This library is funded by the entire community, including the High Plains Library District, Fort Lupton Schools and the City of Fort Lupton. This joint library is housed in the Fort Lupton High School building.
Mission and Services
The mission of the Fort Lupton Public and School Library is to provide all people with access to information for education, enlightenment, and entertainment.
- To promote the love of reading and an interest in books as sources of information and entertainment.
- To respond to the dynamics of our changing community.
- To provide resources that support student achievement.
- To aid in the preservation of the area's cultural heritage.
- Friendly, professional staff to help you with your information needs.
- Access to materials from other libraries.
- Audio-visual equipment loans.
- Meeting space.
- Library tours.
- Library instruction.
- Internet access.
- Special events and programs.
- Story Times.
- Reading Groups.
The continuing and fundamental purpose of the Fort Lupton Public and School Library shall be to provide all people in the library service area with the opportunity to access and use information for education, enlightenment, entertainment, and lifelong learning. (FLP/SL Policy Handbook)
The mission of the Fort Lupton Public and School Library is to provide all people with access to information for education, enlightenment, and entertainment. (FLP/SL Policy Handbook--Rev. 1996)
A valid picture identification and proof of residency (a bill sent through the mail or insurance card with matching address) is required to get a library card for adults.
Library card holders receive 200 free credits per month.
We can always use your help! Volunteers must be 14 or older.
Find contact information for all staff.
View the policies of the Fort Lupton Library.
Meet the Library Board of Trustees.
Learn about the history of the Fort Lupton Library.
View all upcoming events for the Fort Lupton Public and School Library.
Reserve a room at the Library.
Submit your suggestions to the Library.
View the hours of operation for the Fort Lupton Library.