Pool Safety Guideline
Aquatics Area Rules – “The Big Three”
No Prolonged Underwater Swimming or Breath Holding
Competitive and Repetitive Breath Holding Can Be Deadly
Feet First Only
Please Closely Watch Your Children At All Times
Children 6 years and younger, must have someone 15 years or older in the pool with them at all time AND within arm's reach of the child at all time. It Only Takes Seconds For Children To Drown. Your Children Are Your Responsibility!
General Pool Safety Guidelines
1. No one is allowed in the pool area without a lifeguard on duty.
2. All swimmers must shower before entering/re-entering the pool.
3. Proper swim attire must be worn at all times. Cutoff pants, sweat pants, etc. are not permitted. Only White shirts with proper bathing suits underneath are allowed in the Leisure Pool or Whirlpool.
4. Children of diaper wearing age must have swim diapers. Please no regular diapers. Swim diapers are sold at the front desk.
5. No running on the deck or in the leisure pool.
6. No Horseplay.
7. Children under 6 years of age must be in arms reach of someone 15 years of age or older at all times when in the water. 8. Standing on shoulders is not permitted.
9. Water wings are not permitted.
10. Spitting is not permitted in the pool area.
11. No food, drink, gum, or chewing tobacco permitted in the pool area.
12. No glass items in the pool area.
13. Strollers are not permitted on the pool deck.
14. All swimmers must clear the pool at a lifeguard’s request.
15. Inappropriate or lewd conduct, as judged by lifeguards to be offensive to the public, will not be tolerated.
16. Mermaid Tails are not permitted at the pool.
If a participant does not comply with pool and Center policies, they may be asked to leave.