Codes Enforced & Building Guide Handouts
- 2018 International Building Code
- 2018 International Residential Code
- 2018 International Mechanical Code
- 2018 International Plumbing Code
- 2018 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2018 International Property Maintenance Code
- 2018 International Existing Building Code
- 2018 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2018 International Fire Code
- 2018 International Swimming Pool and Spa Code
- 2020 National Electrical Code (State Mandated)
Climatic and Geographic Design Criteria:
Subject to Damage From
Slight to moderate
YES- Refer to IRC Section R905.1.2
Refer to Municipal Code
Energy Compliance Certificate
Notice to Contractors and Homeowners
- The Town of Ft Lupton now requiring an ‘Energy Compliance Certificate” as part of the requirements to show compliance with 2018 International Energy Conservation Code. The certificate will be required on all new residential permits as of May of 2022.
- Along with the certificate form, leak test reports for Duct-work and Building Envelope will be required. Testing reports and certificates should be completed and available to the inspector during Final Inspections and will required prior to the Certificate of Occupancy.
For any additional questions regarding this requirement please contact Procode at 970-305-3161
Building guide handouts serve as guides to your project. Some guides must be submitted with a building permit application and a site plan. These guides are also available at City Hall. If you have any questions, contact the Building Department at 303-857-6694 or please click here to email.
acabado del sótano (PDF)