The Regulated Marijuana Ordinance is a combined Medical and Retail Marijuana Ordinance and can be found here. On September 7, 2021, City Council approved Ordinance 2021-1127. The Ordinance went into effect November 12, 2021. The maximum number of licensed marijuana locations within the city shall not exceed four (4). This includes co-located medical and retail stores. The Marijuana Eligibility Map is for reference purposes only.
To operate legally, marijuana businesses will need to follow the city's regulations as well as those of the state.
Notice of Regulated Marijuana Application Process Now Open
- Business License Submittal Requirements and Processing Information
- Application Checklist
- Affirmation and Consent
- Property Authorization
- Proposed Operation Plan
- Zoning Verification It is recommended that applicants submit this form to the city's planning department with as much lead-time as practical from the marijuana business license application submittal deadline.
- Floor Plan and Security Plan Checklist
- Security Plan Narrative
- Fingerprinting Instructions
- Marijuana Eligibility Map
- Fees @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>