NOTE: The City Council meeting will be through remote participation. City staff has been working hard to accommodate for this option so please be patient if we encounter any hiccups during the meeting. Staff will be working on enhancing remote options for the next meeting. The meeting will start at promptly at 7:00 p.m. so please be sure to allow yourself enough time to get logged in so you do not miss important information
To join the meeting by computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679
- One-touch: tel:+18668994679,,874745301#
United States: +1 (224) 501-3318
- One-touch: tel:+12245013318,,874745301#
Access Code: 874-745-301
Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/874745301
If this is the first time you are using GoToMeeting, get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/874745301
Please read the entirety of the procedures listed below for your use.
When you call in, the moderator will get on the line and provide any additional instructions to all those that have called in. The sound on your TV or computer MUST be muted.
There is a 15-20 second delay from the Gotomeeting (phone call). If you ask a question of a presenter please wait 15-20 seconds for the response.
Your call will be muted until the Mayor calls on you to speak; at that time your call will be unmuted.
All council members will be called on for discussion.
Options for Remote Participation
1. By Telephone: Members of the public who wish to provide public comment on any item must call. To participate, dial the following phone number: 1 866-899-4679 or 1 224-501-3318, then there will be a prompt to enter the Access Code 874-745-301
During that time, the moderator of the call will ask your name. Once that information has been provided, your line will be muted. When it is time to speak during the meeting, the moderator will unmute the line, state the person’s name who will be speaking.
2. By Electronic Mail: Members of the public may also provide public comment or comment on a specific item by sending an email to email@example.com. The email must be received by 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 7, 2020. The City Clerk will read the email to the City Council.
3. In Person: To promote social distancing, only one member of the public will be permitted to enter the council chambers at a time to provide public comment. There will be seating spread six feet apart throughout the lobby while waiting for the opportunity to speak.